Wednesday, February 20, 2008

100 Demons

Ah 100 Demons... These guys brought back what I like to call biker-core after Sante Sangre had been long gone. Really good tough guy hardcore with really catchy choruses, and brutal breakdowns. The metallic element keeps their music interesting, whereas I found other tough guy hardcore bands to be boring. Compare to E-Town, Ragmen, and Shattered Realm.

Four stars.

100 Demons' first album, In the Eyes of the Lord has a lot more of a hardcore feel than their self-titled release. To me, it's a little bit slower and doesn't keep my attention as much as their later release. By no means am I saying to overlook this album though. With cameo appearances from the singer of Death Threat and good old movie samples, it's certainly worth owning.

Three Stars.

Check them out here

Download

No comments: